Thank you for your support of the 56th Annual Sidewalk Art Show!
2014 Award Winners:
- Best in Show, sponsored by Grand Home Furnishings:
Kinsey Henrichs, Roanoke VA
- 2nd Place: Marti Mocahbee, Staunton, VA
- 3rd Place: Minh Martin, Charlottesville, VA
- Drawing /Original Printmaking: Anne Wooster, Waldoboro, ME
- Fine Craft: Nell Fredericksen, Ferrum, VA
- Mixed Media: Bonnie Burt, Roanoke, VA
- Photography: Leo Charette, Williamsburg, VA
- Painting, sponsored by The Little Gallery on Smith Mountain Lake:
Mead Maxwell Mitchell, Roanoke, VA
- Sculpture, sponsored by LinDor Arts: Kinsey Hinrichs, Roanoke, VA
- Mickie Kagey Watercolor Award: Robin Poteet, Salem, VA
- Anstey Hodge Advertising Group Award for Excellence in Design:
Bonnie Burt, Roanoke, VA for Figures Intertwine
- The Art of Mobility Award: Leah Thompson, Roanoke, VA for Metro I
- Paul Ostaseski Memorial Award: Edgar Reimes, Hampshire, ME
- Allen Ingles Palmer Memorial Award: Aili Wang, Blacksburg, VA
Program Highlights Included:
- Wine & Beer gARTen sponsored by Poe & Cronk Real Estate
- Live Action Mural Painting Resolute Understandings of Fragile Things by Jennifer D. Anderson and students from Hollins University and Ferrum College
- Milberger Section
- Star City Revival
- 70s Fred
Up-to-Date Map & Artist Listing
More about the Sidewalk Art Show
Voted “Best Art Event” by Virginia Living magazine, the show will feature over 100 artists from across the East Coast with works of art for sale.
Every year since 1958 the Sidewalk Art Show has celebrated and supported the creation of original fine art, as well as provided funds for the museum’s education and outreach programs.
The annual Sidewalk Art Show attracts thousands of visitors who come to Roanoke’s historic downtown district nestled in Virginia’s Blue Ridge — just minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Original artwork includes:
painting • watercolor • mixed media • sculpture • drawing & original printmaking
fine art photography • fine craft (including clay, fiber, glass, wood, & metal)