Taubman Museum of Art
Taubman Museum of Art has again achieved accreditation by the American Alliance of Museums (AAM), the highest national recognition for a museum.
Accreditation signifies excellence to the museum community, to governments, funders, outside agencies, and to the museum-going public. All museums must undergo a reaccreditation review every five to ten years to maintain accredited status.
The Taubman Museum of Art… Inspiring New Perspectives.
We bring people and art together for discovery, learning, and enjoyment. We are committed to exhibitions, programs and experiences that inspire, enrich, and promote creativity in all walks of life and in business.
Our Strategic Goals
We are focused on six goals that are critical to the Museum’s mission and its continued relevance:
- An exhibition portfolio designed to increase attendance
- An adult education program that uses the Taubman Museum of Art's artwork and architecture as a springboard for learning
- Diversified and sustainable funding mix to support the growth of the Taubman Museum of Art
- Collaborative relationships to advocate for and promote arts and culture
- Create a positive image for the Taubman Museum of Art
- Grow an engaged, influential board