Taubman Museum of Art
Through art we will inspire people to look at their world in new ways.
The Taubman Museum of Art is a non-profit educational institution established for the benefit of the citizens of Virginia's Blue Ridge. Its purpose is to develop, exhibit and care for its permanent collection and special exhibitions and encourage a free exchange between the making of art, the display of art, and the interpretation of art.
Our Strategic Goals
The Taubman Museum of Art will:
- establish financial stability
- form a strong, talented, dedicated professional staff
- develop a vision and institutional plan for the museum
- work to establish a diverse and engaging exhibitons and programs portfolio
- establish strong collaborations across museums in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- establish a brand in Virginia's Blue Ridge